HomeMy StoryRecipes

Thursday, November 6, 2014

building a family...

from the beginning this group has been so much more than just the workouts...
we share, celebrate and are a support system for one another...
but YES we work hard...
w
we share recipes and tips that make healthy living just a bit easier...
and the instructor and "head momma"...well she's pretty silly and keeps things light and definitely entertaining...yes it's ME :)
everywhere we go as a group, we make a scene and I LOVE that about us...
The MIM's get personal tours, special discounts locally and we are always treated SO great while out and about discovering new, healthy things.  
and while the group gives quite a bit of credit to me, I give it all back and then some because my Move It Mommas group is something I am SO very proud of.  THEY are the reason women show up ready to change.  THEY are the reason that we've built a family and support sytem.  THEY are why this group differs from so many "boot camps" out there...THEY amaze and inspire me...
I would have never imagined that the many years of feeling all alone in how I strruggled and how I felt would bring on all of THIS.  

If it's a passion, pursue it.  
This group is proof that if you have a dream, go after and chase it.  YES we are local and haven't taken over the globe YET but it's coming...so watch out!

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Gotta love being a part of a #fitfam! Love the costume.